Monday, April 22, 2013

Love of Everything - Soon I Wish


So here's the deal. Polyvinyl is doing some sort of sale where you pay $10 for seven 7" records. Pretty good deal right? First of all, most of the 7"s I buy are more like...EPs and stuff. Records with a couple songs on a side. These are all singles. That's okay though because I knew I ran that risk. What is completely unacceptable is that I got THREE Of Montreal singles with my bundle. THREE! Of Montreal is not a band I enjoy.

Anyways...I did my duty and listened to everything and I actually got a couple of cool records! This is one of them. Apparently Love of Everything is a guy named Bobby Burg and Matt Holland and they're ostensibly related to Joan of Arc. I have been listening to an absolute ton of Joan of Arc lately (more to come) an anybody related (besides Of Montreal) automatically gets a listen. There are some cool pop songs on here. They're real nice to listen to after listening to boring trite pop songs all day. Enjoy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment