Friday, October 28, 2011

Ssaliva - Thought Has Wings

Genre: Electronic, Ambient, Chill Beats
Sounds like: Aphex Twin's mellow stuff

I totally understand why a lot of blog writers hate filling out the "genre" and "sounds like" parts because for the most part I'm just guessing on this one. I found Ssaliva cause I follow John Campbell's webcomic pretty regularly and saw that he's been making some seriously weird videos lately. One of them was a short little music video for this band (linked below). I can't really find out anything about them but they've got some mellow tunes with good beats, nice textures and even a little bit of ambient noise thrown in. If you liked the Monster Rally link you'll like this.


I was going to put the John Campbell music video here but couldn't figure out how to embed Vimeo links so just click here if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment