Friday, October 21, 2011

Big Soda

Genre: 90's Indie, catchy punk
Sounds like: Dinosaur Jr. with more hooks, that band that did the Pete & Pete theme song (what were they called?)

Ok so I told myself that I would post one thing a day and now it's 1:00 in the morning so technically it's been more than 24 hours. Whatever. So this is pretty cool. I went to go see New Creases last spring and this band opened. They KILLED it. Super catchy indie rock in sort of a 90's vein - great songwriting, cool basslines, overall a lot of songs that get stuck in your head. You can sing along to everything and each song is short enough that you can just listen it over and over again like 20 times in a row (I mean...if you're that type of person). I put on some serious miles this last summer while listening to their ep/demo/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment